Dr Jonathan Milner mentioned Elpis during his plenary lecture at the 2018 European Laboratory Research & Innovation Group (ELRIG) Drug Discovery Conference, stating, “Elpis human cells can fix the broken drug discovery process by replacing animal experiments.” He added, “Elpis provides the first robust and scalable solution of functional biologically-relevant cells for drug development.”
- Charles River Announces Strategic Partnership with Bit Bio, Increasing Portfolio of Translational Drug Discovery Technologies
- Startup Bit Bio Expands Leadership Team
- Introducing Bit Bio — coding cells, the building blocks of life.
- Meet Bit Bio as cell coding firm retires the Elpis Biomed name
- Elpis becomes Bit Bio. We are excited to announce our transition to the cell coding company!